Tuesday, May 6, 2008

A Birthday is Celebrated

Here is the birthday girl opening up her new birthday dress that Grandma made for her.
This one was a little photo session her and I had the day before her party. She wanted Dora in the photo and was concentrating very hard WHILE sitting on her talking Pony.
Here are three generations. From left to right, niece Madison (Karen's daughter), sister Karen, me, sister Brenda, daughter Nikki (and new grandchild that you can't see yet), and mother Marge. Madelyn bailed on us. She wanted to "slide down".

The three Lopp Girls. Nikki thinks this shot is very "80's". I rather like it. Left to right, Me, Karen, and Brenda.

Finally, the "Happy Birthday Cake"

The wonderful "Slide Down".

1 comment:

Paul Sears said...

So cute - she reminds me of my little neice who graduated preschool over the weekend! We're contemplating starting a family soon, so it's good to see pics & read stories from other parents.